Wednesday 28 October 2009

Friday 17th November 1995

No letter from Sam, although I only phoned her last night ha!! Wrote in the day. Went over to Johns later on. Danny was already there. We ended up drinking in the Portobello. Polly was there, and I overheard the barman ask her where Yoda was. So I was right, she is going out with him. Damn!! But I think i'm going off her, I like someone else, someone who's inspired me to write a poem about her. Well not really about her, more about lust. Ive disguised it of course, cunning ghoul that I am. Its dangerous because not only am I blessed with the alcoholics slyness, I also have a knack of being able to read almost any human being I come across. I know what they're thinking. Combine both these gifts and I am even more cunning than a cunning fox.
Drunk as a lord :)

No comments:

Post a Comment