Thursday 29 October 2009

Tuesday 7th November 1995

Woke up feeling fine, nay feeling great!! Usual street stroll. I love the streets in the morning. Everything looks so innocent, like it could last forever. Saw Danny, he was going to the snooker hall with his brother. Very 1980s. The snooker hall was popular back then but I never went to it because snooker to me was a vandals way to have fun.
Went to the Co-op and my old French teacher tapped me on the shoulder and congratulated me on my poem that has been published in Linkway magazine. She told me it invoked stark images and also told me to get my own collection published as she couldn't afford Linkway for only one of my poems, she wants to read them all. Of course to an attention seeking vampire like myself I was glowing.
Wrote all night.

Zero Alcohol

No comments:

Post a Comment